Boiler Maintenance Services Since 1913
To keep your facility operating, we have rental units of various capacities, and we offer 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week. We also offer a well stocked parts inventory to reduce our reliance on suppliers.
In addition to providing rental and the installation of new boilers, we also specialize in servicing a wide variety of boilers with services such as:
- Boiler structural repair including firetube, watertube, and low water content boilers by certified welders
- Boiler and Condenser Re-tubing
- Boiler Refractory and Repair
- Burner and Burner Control Service
- Service boiler feed pumps and all auxillary boiler equipment
- Annual cleaning and inspection followed by a written report
- “Combustion Analysis” – used to fine tune a burner.
- Checking safety and limits
- Operator training
Contact Hamilton Boiler Works today to learn more about our boiler services and maintenance.
Why Choose Hamilton Boiler Works for Boiler Maintenance?
Portable Training Centre
Welcome to our newest member of our Fleet – the Little Nellie. This unit is planned to offer a dual purpose – that being it is part of our rental fleet as well as to be used for our new training program.
Not only will it be used for training our own technicians, we can arrange to offer training to customer operators at our premises. This unit is a gas fired unit with plans for building an oil fired trainer.
Start Up and Operations
We have qualified technicians to perform all the necessary start up requirements and will provide as required any operating instructions and log books for record keeping.
- The majority of our boilers are fired with #2 Fuel Oil that are designed to simplify the installation in an emergency situation. However, we do have dual fired units if gas is required.
Electric Power Supply
- Power requirements to operate the burner motor fanm boilerm feed pump and boiler room lighting etc. for those electric boilers below 40 horsepower would be 220/1/60 30 Amp service.
Feed Water Supply
- There should also be a city water supply (3/4 inch) to rental boilers.